A few issues

Guest argh

This is my first PPC (coming from a WM2003SE Smartphone), so I could just be messing things up, but if anyone could help with the following, I'd be grateful.

1) I have PhonePad and the PHM SIPs installed. Now, when I try to select the SIP to use, the menu takes 4-5 seconds to come up. This wouldn't be so bad, but when the menu does come up, I can't always successfully select some of the SIPs and they go to the default keyboard instead. Each time I soft reset, the collection of SIPs that work seem to change (so possibly a timing issue at boot-time?).

2) Windows Media Player doesn't seem to show album art (although it does in WMP11 on the desktop). Also, after synching the music, WMP on the desktop says it's okay to disconnect but ActiveSync 4.2.0 doesn't seem to realise (the icon keeps spinning). After disconnecting, ActiveSync still has the "Setup must be completed" message.

3) If the blank screen kicks in when a 3G data connection is up, I have to do a soft-reset to get the phone to power back up. (not confirmed to always happen - it's happened twice by accident).

4) Probably a silly question - is there a way of disconnecting a data connection without having to go in to flight mode?

Thanks!

In answer to 1) Phone pad and SIP problems

Not that it helps but i also use Phone Pad as my main input method for one handed Mobile Phone like operation and suffer the same sort of problems.

delays on menu appearance....Also every now and then some SIPs stop working and require SOFT-reset before they can be selected often Phone Pad and NullKB.