Orange MMS ( GPRS ) Connecting automatically for the past two days

Guest Zahid

For the past couple of days whenever I switch my M3100 on a few seconds later up pops a message telling me its connecting to Orange MMS (GPRS) with option to 'cancel' or 'hide'.

Why has it started doing this?

Previously the phone would only connect to Orange MMS if it was dowloading or sending an MMS message.

My phone is now constantly connected to Orange MMS. I can manually disconnect it by holding down the red call disconnect button, but then it reconnects to Orange MMS shortly afterwards.

Any idea's?

For the past couple of days whenever I switch my M3100 on a few seconds later up pops a message telling me its connecting to Orange MMS (GPRS) with option to 'cancel' or 'hide'.

Why has it started doing this?

Previously the phone would only connect to Orange MMS if it was dowloading or sending an MMS message.

My phone is now constantly connected to Orange MMS. I can manually disconnect it by holding down the red call disconnect button, but then it reconnects to Orange MMS shortly afterwards.

Any idea's?

Hi,

Have you checked which is your default connection? You could try changing the default connection to Orange GPRS by going to Start > Settings > Connections > Connections > Manage existing connections and selecting a different one than Orange MMS.

Do you know if any data is transferred when this happens?

Cheers,

og