Outlook email

Guest renegade722

Guest renegade722

Hi all,

Can anyone advise me on how I can get the entire message from Outlook on my PC sync'd to my M3100?

At the moment I only get partial messages on my M3100, with a message at the bottom saying something like 'Get the rest of this message'. I can then only get the rest of the when I sync to my home PC which isn't ideal when I'm at work!!

I've looked through the settings menus everywhere, but can't seem to find anything relating to this.

Please help!

Guest Confucious

By default the phone only downloads a small amount so you can see what the email is about - if you want to receive the rest of the message just lick on the bit at the bottom and send/receive again and the rest of the message will be retrieved.

You can go into AS on the phone Menu->Options->email->settings and tell it how much of the email you want downloaded but if you are with Orange you'd better be careful to change it back when you're not connected via USB! On T-mob of course, data price isn't an issue..

Good luck

PS I don't have a PPC with me so this is from memory but it's something like that.

Guest renegade722

That seems to be the answer, thank you very much!

I couldn't access the 'Options' menu when the phone was sync'd to my PC, but after disconnecting I was able to change the settings.

And your directions were spot on, good memory! Thanks again