Best Radio rom version

Guest robt

Hi all.

Has anyone else experimented with the different radio rom versions available from xda developers?

At the moment there are 1.03 (as the original Tytn rom) 1.11, 1.16 and 1.20.

I believe the last three have all come from roms which were intended for other countries and therefor may have been optimised for networks that are not necessarily the same as those used in the UK. The last two come from roms built for the Cingular American network.

So, anyone have any thoughts on which is the best performing, stable version for the UK (Tmob in my case)?

Rob

Hi all.

Has anyone else experimented with the different radio rom versions available from xda developers?

At the moment there are 1.03 (as the original Tytn rom) 1.11, 1.16 and 1.20.

I believe the last three have all come from roms which were intended for other countries and therefor may have been optimised for networks that are not necessarily the same as those used in the UK. The last two come from roms built for the Cingular American network.

So, anyone have any thoughts on which is the best performing, stable version for the UK (Tmob in my case)?

Rob

I am using 1.16 with no problems and no discenable differences from the orginal came on my M3100

Guest mattie01
I am using 1.16 with no problems and no discenable differences from the orginal came on my M3100

the best radio rom. is the radio rom that allows you to superCID and sim unlock your phone for free :)

(but i'm not sure if i can link to other forums here so i wont...)

Edited by mattie01

the best radio rom. is the radio rom that allows you to superCID and sim unlock your phone for free :)

(but i'm not sure if i can link to other forums here so i wont...)

I am aware of that particular rom, but my Tytn isn't locked, so I'm mostly interested in the relative performance of the roms. SuperCID will be great when there are some more o/s roms available. :-)