Spb weather

Guest dwj

I am trying a trial of spb weather on my m3100. I have entered my home city and use the default source for weather data. While you can never expect a forecast to be totally accurate, the last 3 or 4 days have been the extreme opposite of what the app is telling me! Really of no use at all. Could anyone advise me on how to import data from a different source? Bbc for example? Thanks for any help.

Guest richard_d
I am trying a trial of spb weather on my m3100. I have entered my home city and use the default source for weather data. While you can never expect a forecast to be totally accurate, the last 3 or 4 days have been the extreme opposite of what the app is telling me! Really of no use at all. Could anyone advise me on how to import data from a different source? Bbc for example? Thanks for any help.

There's several templates on Pdagold or if you PM me I'll send you a modified BBC one that includes wind speed.

There's several templates on Pdagold or if you PM me I'll send you a modified BBC one that includes wind speed.

Thanks for help Richard. Found the bbc template on pdagold, got it up & running & so far its telling me what I'm seeing out the window which is a good sign! Cheers.

Guest richard_d
Thanks for help Richard. Found the bbc template on pdagold, got it up & running & so far its telling me what I'm seeing out the window which is a good sign! Cheers.

When I downloaded it the wind speed/direction wasn't working - I posted the solution on the SPB Weather support page so it may have been fixed - if it hasn't let me know.