What games are you playing?

Guest Dade

' date='Jan 11 2006, 13:50' post='95']I'm playing Zuma and Bejewelled by Astraware, after getting hooked playing then on XBox 360 Live Arcade :)

P

Ooh yeah, I had a minor addiction to Bejweled a while ago!

I'm playing Pocket Pool Mobile on the PPC too. Though to be honest, I found it easier on the Smartphone. Dragging the cue leaves a lot of scratches on my screen protector. (Which reminds me, I need some for a Vario. Any recommendations?)

I've also re-discovered Age of Empires. The Vario screen is a bit small, but it works well.

For a quick game to fill a few spare minutes I'm playing Snails and My Little Tank. And Sudoku :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ryanred5

Im driving myself and my family bonkers playing Simon, do you remember the beeping moving lights game.

Ive got to level 15, cool.

Im also quite into Jawbreaker too, doing quite well with that.

Guest Spunkyboy

By far the most addictive game I've ever played on a mobile phone is Pocket Mini Golf 2 (for Smartphones/SPV etc).

I bought it (off ClickGamer.com) in October and barely a day has passed without a few "sneaky holes". I've got my mates at work hooked now, and know TWO people who have changed their phones from Nokia rubbish to SPVs just to play this game.

Basically it's an isometric crazy golf game - excellent graphics, great sound and brilliantly programmed. There are also now FOUR add-on 18 hole courses which you can buy separately. The cost to buy PMG2 and all the additional courses adds up to the price of a new PS2 game which sounds a like a lot, but considering the amount of play I've had out of it, I'd say it's well worth it (you can't play your PS2 walking down the street, can you?... ok, notwithstanding PSP...)

Try it!

Guest pd.ryder

Playing with a variety of freebies atm - I'm one of those who begrudge paying a fiver for something I know I'll be bored with in 10 minutes :)

Now, a decent version of Unreal Tournament with BT multi-player option might just get my wallet open......

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest addic

Currently I'm playing Cubis (alot) I've clocked it a couple of times, but I really like it's simplicity and the fact it fits in well with my commuting (e.g. pause, stop game at a short notice (exit train) and quickly restart while between while waiting for train connections.

Cubis really reminds me of Brickslider on the PPC, although Brickslider is much more fiendish with the puzzles.

I'm also playing with Sevenseas (again good game to play when I have to hop on/off train/tube etc).

I had to stop playing Superminers as map 36 is quite fiendish and my train hopping affects my ability to play through map 36.

Recently started playing Super Punchout on PocketSNES (v1.52) Jeez I really luv the PocketSNES load/save rom state function.

I think I may have damaged by joy button on my SDAII as a result of Super Punchout though.

It's a shame that I can't get Jokers Quest and SpvDuke3D to work on my SDAII though.

I'd also really like a have a 'Heart's game on my phone, anyone got any ideas where to find a hearts clone for a smartphone?

Guest goochy1

Playing with a variety of freebies atm - I'm one of those who begrudge paying a fiver for something I know I'll be bored with in 10 minutes :)

Very well said pd.ryder i occasionally play my standard games on my phone but not alot.

goochy1

• 10 months later...
Guest LAgirl
I go through phases of playing games on my mobile but I still play SpvMAN and Eclipse By Alien Invention but what is everyone else playing?

i have like sonic, soduko something like that i also have bowling haven't bought too many lol soon will