Customer service..... or lack of!

Guest smiler

Guest smiler

Hello all. I`ve recently joined t-mobile on there flext 50 tariff. I rang customer services to add the "web-n-walk" bolt-on.

For some reason after this i stopped receiving the weekly texts giving my balance... i meant to ring them but as i`m often abroad(driving a truck-nothing glamorous :D ) it took me a few weeks to get around to it.

Anyway my bill arrived with relax 50 as the tarrif!!!

So i decided to ring and get it sorted..... :) It took me three attempts to get through... I`d ring and wait for ten minutes then have to hang up for various reasons... i finally got through and explained to the bloke the story... rang up x-amount of wks ago to add web package-tariff changed?? "yes i`ve got a note here saying someone rang to change the tarriff"

NO.... THAT WASNT WHAT I`D ASKED FOR! What sort of fool would change from a brilliant package to a lesser one for more money?? Anyway after a bit of arguing he changed it back

Sorry its been a bit of a rant.... anyway... Will i have to pay for these calls to customer services? or will the minutes come out of my allowance??

Cracking deals there offering.. I got an mda vario with co-pilot which comes in VERY handy for my job

Kind regards- The smiler :P

Guest smiler
Hello all. I`ve recently joined t-mobile on there flext 50 tariff. I rang customer services to add the "web-n-walk" bolt-on.

For some reason after this i stopped receiving the weekly texts giving my balance... i meant to ring them but as i`m often abroad(driving a truck-nothing glamorous :D ) it took me a few weeks to get around to it.

Anyway my bill arrived with relax 50 as the tarrif!!!

So i decided to ring and get it sorted..... :) It took me three attempts to get through... I`d ring and wait for ten minutes then have to hang up for various reasons... i finally got through and explained to the bloke the story... rang up x-amount of wks ago to add web package-tariff changed?? "yes i`ve got a note here saying someone rang to change the tarriff"

NO.... THAT WASNT WHAT I`D ASKED FOR! What sort of fool would change from a brilliant package to a lesser one for more money?? Anyway after a bit of arguing he changed it back

Sorry its been a bit of a rant.... anyway... Will i have to pay for these calls to customer services? or will the minutes come out of my allowance??

Cracking deals there offering.. I got an mda vario with co-pilot which comes in VERY handy for my job

Kind regards- The smiler :P

thanks for the warm welcome anyway guys.....

Guest xrfil

I did read this post, but felt no reply was needed as theres no question i could answer or need to really seems you got it sorted.

But i'll add i think its down to how bright a person you get through to when you call up, ive had my share of them getting stuff arse about face, but allso have got throught to some 100% helpfull people

Guest jbrare

Welcome Smiler!

I think with any company nowardays you can get a numpty or someone helpful, it's 50 / 50 i'm afraid.