Web'n'walk 100 - am I now unlimited?

Guest st3ph3n

Guest st3ph3n

I signed up to web'n'walk 100 just before christmas but when I log into my t-mobile it still says I have 40mb of GPRS usage a month. Are the existing customers getting put on unlimited or is it for new ones only?

I think my current package isn't really the best considering it has no texts. Would T likely allow me to change to Flext 35 + webnwalk without any troubles?

Guest confucious

Welcome to the forum. They will not upgrade you automatically. You can either add the unlimited ?7.50 option or change but you will probably lose any discount you had - give T a ring and they'll be able to tell you.

Flext 35 + W'n'W is fantastic value (it was even better with the 25% discount!)

Guest st3ph3n

I'll give them a phone later and see what they say. Web'n'walk 100 was good at the time, but not now!

I've been an occasional lurker on this forum, but more so on modaco for a few years now.

Guest Phil Lee

Be interested to hear the result of this. I'm on W&W 100 as well and whilst I don't use all the minutes or data it's always nice to get more for your money.

Guest sporkguy

One assumes that Tmobile have a 6 month migration policy in place?

If so - it would be safe to say you should be able to either add/change the bundle on your account, or even move onto a Flext/Relax & WnW tariff combination.

Calling them is the only solution to this one.

Guest redvers

the 6 month thing is for downward migrations - nothing stopping you going to a flext + web n walk deal that costs the same or more every month....