Wow... customer service!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Sent T-Mobile an email via the website on Saturday, as I wanted to change which of my 2 numbers was displayed in my t-mobile, had a call at 10:30 this morning with a very polite (scottish, not indian!) call centre lady saying she'd done it, awesome!

I also asked another question that was too technical for her to answer, so she promised she'd call the tech support team and call me right back.

And she did!

Woah! :)

P

Guest confucious

Isn't that encouraging? Doesn't it remind you of how Orange used to be?...

I sent my Domain hosting company an email yesterday morning (idealhosting.co.uk) about setting up an 'A' record for my server (I may sound like I know what I'm talking about, but I don'r, I'd got it wrong and wanted them to correct it). after an exchange of emails I had things all sorted by 9:30 on a Sunday morning. Just thought I'd mention it while we're on the subject of good customer service.

Guest amo

Tmobile are great! I phoned them up to get my Internet settings sent out to my MDA Compact when I had it a few weeks ago. The guy knew exactly what he was doing and even when I lost my signal he called me back and then arranged to call me back after another ten minutes to make sure it all worked.

He called me back as promised and rest assured everything worked! TMobile are Great!!!!

Guest sporkguy
Tmobile are great! I phoned them up to get my Internet settings sent out to my MDA Compact when I had it a few weeks ago. The guy knew exactly what he was doing and even when I lost my signal he called me back and then arranged to call me back after another ten minutes to make sure it all worked.

He called me back as promised and rest assured everything worked! TMobile are Great!!!!

:) I want into Tmobile as soon as I can.. God, I can't believe so many people put up with Orange when there is this level of customer service just around the corner! I know you get some good PTs at Orange (I'm sure you were one of them Mr. Amo), but the majority of staff don't have a tiny bit of helpfulness in their bones.

argh why am I in an Anti-Orange mood this morning.... ah.. its Monday :D

Guest dr who

I would have thought Monday would be a good day NOT to be in an anti-Orange mood - at least you don't need to get out of bad and try and (mis) sell a shoddy product all day!

Guest sporkguy
I would have thought Monday would be a good day NOT to be in an anti-Orange mood - at least you don't need to get out of bad and try and (mis) sell a shoddy product all day!

True - Monday was always "I got this handset on Friday/Saturday and now it doesn't work!" day.

Funfunfunfunfun

Guest amo

Oh don't get me started with them mis selling products! How about being told we're only aloud to sell 18 month upgrades because of a new policy within the company..! Yes they actually say this at times whenever their figures are low. When a customer tells the PT that CS are able to do 12 month upgrades, well theyre told where to go!

I still can't get over it!

Guest sporkguy
Oh don't get me started with them mis selling products! How about being told we're only aloud to sell 18 month upgrades because of a new policy within the company..! Yes they actually say this at times whenever their figures are low. When a customer tells the PT that CS are able to do 12 month upgrades, well theyre told where to go!

I still can't get over it!

One of my biggest bugbears was when they took CIF Calling off us because the area hadn't had a high enough Loyalty ratio.

I mean what's up with that 'loyalty' word anyway.. everyone knows that Orange don't make profit off a customer until month 14 and so they were doing everything they could to get those extra pounds out of them. There's nothing 'loyal' about that.

"You scratch our back and we'll... uhhh... keep you in contract an extra 6 months?"

hah, it was so damn awkward having to tell a customer they couldn't have a PEBL, V3x, W800i, D600 etc on a 12 month upgrade because they were 'key handsets' and in 'low stock' and so 18 month was the only way to go -- what a load of cobbles!