Reverse billing bar?

Guest Swampie

Guest Swampie

I understand that T-Mobile can block reverse billed SMS messages if you want, and seeing as I'll never use these, it makes sense to block them before I get stung by some bad operator trying to make some cash.

I've noticed 2 options in My T-Mobile which sound interesting, but I'm unsure what they do. I'm on a Self-Serve tariff, so I don't want to pay 50p per minute to find out! :)

Charge to account Bar ?0.00 Add

Who Called Bar ?0.00 Add

I suspect the first is reverse billing bar, and as it costs nothing, I might add it.

What about the second? Would that be a caller ID bar of some sort (outgoing, incoming?)

Guest kam_
I understand that T-Mobile can block reverse billed SMS messages if you want, and seeing as I'll never use these, it makes sense to block them before I get stung by some bad operator trying to make some cash.

I've noticed 2 options in My T-Mobile which sound interesting, but I'm unsure what they do. I'm on a Self-Serve tariff, so I don't want to pay 50p per minute to find out! :)

Charge to account Bar ?0.00 Add

Who Called Bar ?0.00 Add

I suspect the first is reverse billing bar, and as it costs nothing, I might add it.

What about the second? Would that be a caller ID bar of some sort (outgoing, incoming?)

I think the second one disables those SMS's u get about who called while your phone was not registered on their network (switched off or out of reception area)