SPB GPRS Monitor

Guest tsutton

Guest tsutton

The software that came with vario - what settngs did you set it up? (costs, rounded up kb, etc) ?

Obviously the costs is ?7.50 a month but what about the limit? I think 1GB a month? And the rest of the settings?

Thanks,

Guest dr who
There is no lmit - not that it matters because there is no way you could reach even 1Gb on your phone....

Depends how seriously they police the no streaming (Orb!!!) policy?

Guest Phil Lee

When I installed GPRS Monitor on my Vario it slowed things down a lot. I ended up doing a hard reset to clean it off properly.

Guest sporkguy
Depends how seriously they police the no streaming (Orb!!!) policy?

Yeah, even with Orb usage I've only used 40mb since the 17th of this month. I'm using a neat little homescreen plugin for my SP5 that gives me daily and monthly stats.. very slick :)

Guest chucky.egg

I haven't bothered with GPRS Monitor (in fact I haven't even got around to seeing what's on the software CD)

It might be interesting in some ways, but TBH with a 1Gb limit (which is in practice what the limit would be) I dont think it's worth the effort of installing it and the overhead on the phone.

Guest sporkguy
I haven't bothered with GPRS Monitor (in fact I haven't even got around to seeing what's on the software CD)

It might be interesting in some ways, but TBH with a 1Gb limit (which is in practice what the limit would be) I dont think it's worth the effort of installing it and the overhead on the phone.

Yeah very true. Anyone getting anywhere near 1gb deserves to have the TOS thrown at them by everyone in their local area!