"Vario II, only with CoPilot?"

Guest jchamier

Guest jchamier

Ok, so I'm looking at getting a new contract deal with T, with the Vario II, however I'm only being offered it with CoPilot, and therefore quite a few more ??'s than I was thinking. Want to PAC my O number across after its all up and running.

Am I going mad, or did I see the Vario II on the T web shop last week, without CoPilot?

Is this just a stocking issue, or am I going mad...?

Guest pd.ryder

The Vario II is on the website without CoPilot but you might need to scan around for it. The first time I looked I couldn't find it WITH CoPilot when I followed the "SatNav" link, only the Vario showed up alongside the MDA Compact and Pro. Abit of digging should churn it up :P

It's available for ?59 on Flext30+W&W, for instance.

:) :D

Guest jchamier
It's available for ?59 on Flext30+W&W, for instance.

Thanks! That's what I thought I'd seen last week, but couldn't find again. I'll keep playing with the site.

Guest jchamier
Which tariff did you go for in the end?

Flext 25 + WnW Plus

including the itemised billing charge (which they're all doing now!), its pretty similar to what I've been paying O over the last year or so.

The US roaming fee is just one of many reasons I felt it worth to switch, despite coverage at work being pretty much zero in the building (and 1 bar outside!). But then work is in the middle of nowhere :)

Guest jchamier
Cool, i'm on FlexT 35 WnW, plus a data card on the dedicated tariff. Both with 50% T-Mo Friends n Family discount applied :)

Allright for some ;-)

Looks like I'm ok for coverage (according to StreetCheck™). Home is excellent on 2G & 3G, work is marginal on 2G and fair on 3G (?!) and my parents is no coverage on 3G and poor on 2G. Weird as they're still in the same house you've seen ;-)