SE sync software

Guest xerxes

For all of you guys who have moved from Windows Mobile to SE K800/W810, how does the sync software compare? I just need to be able to sync contacts and calendar but I do need to sync the calendar note field to the phone as I often use it to hold conference call details.

When I tried syncing Outlook with my old SE K750i the sync software stank like a stinky thing with flatulence!

Guest pookiecheeks

hello all,

..well, my sync software(sony ericsson pc suite v1.20.224) works fine for contacts, calender and the other usual syncy stuff. its just that i can't transfer music using the sony software. its ok though as i transfer music other ways. hope this helps ?

pooks

hello all,

..well, my sync software(sony ericsson pc suite v1.20.224) works fine for contacts, calender and the other usual syncy stuff. its just that i can't transfer music using the sony software. its ok though as i transfer music other ways. hope this helps ?

pooks

Thanks for the reply pookiecheeks,

So when you sync your calendar does the "note" or "body" field get transfered? I'm talking about the long field in Outlook where you can enter free-form notes. People at my company tend to use the note field to hold dial in details for conference calls so it's really important to me. I cannot buy the K850i I want if this doesn't work!

xerxes

• 4 months later...