Samsung i320 Voice tags

Guest leviking

Guest leviking

I miss the possibility to call my contacts by adding a voice tags to contacts. This was possible in my previouis Qtek 8020 WM2003 phone.

Is this possible for Samsung i320 running WM5? The voice tag option is not available in my standards contacts software.

Thanks for any advice,

M :)

Edited by leviking

I miss the possibility to call my contacts by adding a voice tags to contacts. This was possible in my previouis Qtek 8020 WM2003 phone.

Is this possible for Samsung i320 running WM5? The voice tag option is not available in my standards contacts software.

Thanks for any advice,

M :D

Microsoft Voice Command 1.6 for Smartphone. No more voice tags, just straight-up vioce dialling and commands. With BT support if you have the right BT Headset. :)

Guest leviking
Microsoft Voice Command 1.6 for Smartphone. No more voice tags, just straight-up vioce dialling and commands. With BT support if you have the right BT Headset. :)

Aparrently, the i320 has Built-in voice recognition. It is called the Voice Assist. But it was not included in my phone, probably because I am scandinavian and the Voice Assist requires english name pronounciation?

The mentioned Microsoft product... Is there a trial version somewhere? Seems the 1.6 is a Bit buggy reading several forums about it. 40$ is a lot of money for something that the phone should have already.

Thanks...

Update

Edited by leviking

Yes, I've got Voice Assist on my i320... don't worry about not having it, it's crap. Mis-hears words, doesn't respond etc etc.

I now have Voice Command installed on the phone and it seem to work perfectly. Yes it's $40, but it works.