New casing for Orange SPV C550 (HTC Hurricane)...?

Guest stripeycat

Guest stripeycat

Hi folks,

I've just invested in a new Orange 3100, so i guess it's time to box up the old SPV C550 and send it back home to the relations south of the equator.

My question is: can anyone recommend a site (or individual) from who i could buy a new casing for the C550? Mine is shagged from a year and a half of use, so i'd like to put it's guts into something a bit nicer before i bung it in the post.

Any help appreciated! :)

Guest The Doctor
Hi folks,

I've just invested in a new Orange 3100, so i guess it's time to box up the old SPV C550 and send it back home to the relations south of the equator.

My question is: can anyone recommend a site (or individual) from who i could buy a new casing for the C550? Mine is shagged from a year and a half of use, so i'd like to put it's guts into something a bit nicer before i bung it in the post.

Any help appreciated! :)

eBay is your friend...... I would recommend fluffcat1 but he's been AWOL from MoDaCo for a while now so try another seller with decent feedback if he hasn't got any housings....

Phil

Guest stripeycat

Ta!

having read the foamy nightmares people are having with theirs, i'm thinking now that my sister will just have to make do with the phone as it is; i dont think i'm up to the task of pulling this particular little beastie apart any more :)