Vario 2 - New T Mob Contract

Guest RussH

I'm very close to ordering a Vario 2 but still undecided about a 12 month or 18 month contract. Currently Orange will allow me to upgrade 9 months into 12 months contract or 12 months into an 18 month contract. The official policy at T Mob is 17 months into an 18 month contract........is this the deal or in reality is it based on how much you spend?

Have pretty much decided to bin Orange due to their expensive tariffs and carp data packages.

Cheers

I'm very close to ordering a Vario 2 but still undecided about a 12 month or 18 month contract. Currently Orange will allow me to upgrade 9 months into 12 months contract or 12 months into an 18 month contract. The official policy at T Mob is 17 months into an 18 month contract........is this the deal or in reality is it based on how much you spend?

Have pretty much decided to bin Orange due to their expensive tariffs and carp data packages.

Cheers

I would sef ditch ORANGE without a second thought!

Not sure about the 18months or 12months I had to get an 18month one when i signed on 2 months ago!

Obviously if the price is not different get a shorter contract!

I would recommend Flext 30 or 35 + Web n Walk purchased ONLINE as you will get additional discounts,

I believe that you should still be able to get £5 off monthly the Flext Fee and WnW free for first three months.

Your choice of which tarriff to get depends on how many texts and call you make....I have Flext £35 (which give you £180 allowance) and have never used more than £80 quid so far but obvisouly the day i push £90 which is all you get for with Flext £30 i reckon it will pay for the difference.

Since moving to T mobile I dont ever use my home phone anymore as I have such a large allowance to consume and its obvisouly much cheaper than BT!

Good Look!

Orange aren't even in the running.....just too expensive :D

Just a bit concerned about only allowing upgrades after 17 months - my phones tend to get a bit beat up after 12 months.......suppose I could always 'lose it'! :)

Plus I'm always on the look out for the latest 'n greatest shiny toy :P

Cheers

I took out an 18 month contract when I bought my phone(s) since it saved me something like £50 apiece, but wish I had just swallowed that cost and got a 12 month. To be fair I got £5/month off the tariff as well but really I would much prefer 12 months. I love my Vario II but I have a wandering eye and I don't think I can stay faithful that long.

Other than that TMob are the biz, the unlimited HSDPA data makes the device, without it the Hermes would be 10% as fantastic.