Critical SPV M3100 problem!

Guest Jakkin

Hi,

My SPV M3100 can make calls no problems, but not receiving calls, I get full signal showing on my phone but if someone trys to ring they get diverted to my voice mail straight way, and a text message is received later to say that someone called etc.

If I restart my phone this problem goes away for a very short period of time, maybe 1-2 hours if that then all the incoming calls are diverted again, I have checked my call divert setting that the "Divert all calls" is unticked.

This is a known hardware problem or what. I switched to orange from O2 so I can receive calls at work (by getting signals!!) but now I have signal but all incoming calls are blocked!!

Sorry I am very fraustrated.

Any help is apprieciated.

Thanks

J

Guest jimbouk

I would contact the network! If your phone settings are correct then either the device is faulty (and Orange will change it).

Before that tho - turn divert all calls on and press OK to send the instruction to the network, then turn it off again and press OK. That might cure it.

I would contact the network! If your phone settings are correct then either the device is faulty (and Orange will change it).

Before that tho - turn divert all calls on and press OK to send the instruction to the network, then turn it off again and press OK. That might cure it.

Turning call divert on then off works, see how long it works for this time though :)