Need help with PocketNester or PocketSNES!

Guest craftysince1990

Guest craftysince1990

Hi, I have a Cingular 2125 and whenever i go to "load rom" in either of the emulators nothing happens. I have 2 games loaded on my phone.

Guest mikeeey
Hi, I have a Cingular 2125 and whenever i go to "load rom" in either of the emulators nothing happens. I have 2 games loaded on my phone.

tgetfile.dll. thats wat u need. get it along with pocketsnes or picodrive or anything masterall has made

Guest mikeeey
got it thanks. But i can only play games in landscape view? It wont let me switch to Portrait view.

with pocketsnes? wat happens when u try to select portrait? did u try selecting it and then restarting the program.

and wat game were u trying?

• 1 month later...

I have tgetfile.dll and i cant run any rom, when i click done for load the rom, nothing heapen, the screen back to the program logo, and if i do click on File>Resume, the top and bottom bars dissapear and the program is locked and using emory, i have to reset the sp.

Guest gigabitfx

exactly which dlls are needed, and which pocketsnes version is needed on a tmobile dash w/ windows mobile 5. im finding that this information isnt convieniently located in one thread and scatered all about. perhaps wmo5 software should be located in its own area?