Moving My Documents

Guest dow

• 3 weeks later...

unsure what you mean. You have a my documents folder on your storage card as well if you select the storage card memory in the camera settings as your default.

Is this what you meant?

unsure what you mean. You have a my documents folder on your storage card as well if you select the storage card memory in the camera settings as your default.

Is this what you meant?

No, I was looking for a way to make the My Documents folder on the Storage Card the default location for documents, mail messages and attachments. That way, if I had to do a hard reset, I wouldn't lose that data. I found the solution on another forum. The mail part is here:

Try this: Open your favourite Windows Mobile registry editor and browse to HKEY_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\MAPI and create 2 new string values. The first should be called PropertyPath and should have a value matching the mail folder you created. The second should be called AttachPath and should have a value matchings the attachments folder you created. So PropertyPath = \Storage Card\Mail and AttachPath = \Storage Card\Mail\Attachments

I can't remember what the settings are for the My Documents move, but I'll post it back here when I remember.

• 2 weeks later...