Wi-fi won't connect anymore

Guest rossy

Hi

I have had my M3100 for 4 months now and in that time have had very few problems. I have always been able to connect to my wireless router without a problem. However as of last night my phone will no longer connect to the network. It can see the network but just won't connect.

I have tried deleting the wi-fi settings and startinga gain but that doesnt work.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Guest The Doctor
Hi

I have had my M3100 for 4 months now and in that time have had very few problems. I have always been able to connect to my wireless router without a problem. However as of last night my phone will no longer connect to the network. It can see the network but just won't connect.

I have tried deleting the wi-fi settings and startinga gain but that doesnt work.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Try reseting your router by removing the power cable for 15-20 seconds then plugging back in.

Phil

Guest The Doctor
Have tried that a few times but with no success. I have no problem connecting either my laptop, desktop or xbox via wi-fi.

Its normally a router crash that causes stuff to be unable to connect but this sounds its more the phone. Soft reset? Have you installed any apps recently?

Phil