M700 on sale at Orange France

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Forgive me for the lateness of the current batch of news (currently catching up after a busy couple of weeks), but I'm writing to let you know that the SPV M700 is now on sale at Orange France!

Priced at 299 Euros, the M700 is based on the HTC Trinity and features 3G / HSDPA data, video calling, and a 400MHz Samsung processor. Think of it as a Hermes without a keyboard perhaps :D

We'll have the HTC version of the device (the HTC P3600) in very soon for review, so keep a look out for that!

No word yet on an Orange UK release, but I really hope this is one they don't pass over :)

More details can be found on the Orange France website :D

P

Via: Jason Langridge's Weblog

Guest The Doctor

Forgive me for the lateness of the current batch of news (currently catching up after a busy couple of weeks), but I'm writing to let you know that the SPV M700 is now on sale at Orange France!

Priced at 299 Euros, the M700 is based on the HTC Trinity and features 3G / HSDPA data, video calling, and a 400MHz Samsung processor. Think of it as a Hermes without a keyboard perhaps :D

We'll have the HTC version of the device (the HTC P3600) in very soon for review, so keep a look out for that!

No word yet on an Orange UK release, but I really hope this is one they don't pass over :)

More details can be found on the Orange France website :D

P

Via: Jason Langridge's Weblog

That's odd, I looked on the orange france website yesterday for it and couldn't find it :D

Probably the best thing about it is that it's WHITE :D Not so good as the body looks plastic so you probably wont be able to get that orange square off it :)

Phil

Guest The Doctor
Yeah, it does look quite nice... I think I might be going off white for gadgets tho :)

P

I like white gadgets atm, tho i do prefer the black of the HTC P3600 :D

I think it suits the device better than the white, mainly due to the silver bit at the bottom of the white varient. On the black version its actually black.

Phil

Guest seaephpea

Is there any more news on the GPS chipset? I wouldn't want to buy this phone until I knew they were definitely going to activate it (and weren't going to charge me for the privilege...)

Tom

I hope that it comes to holland soon as promised so i can also watch free tv , here in holland they have finally switched on 3g with free tv and video calls until end march :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.