does anyone NOT use a case for the vario 2 ?

Guest zabeel

hi all im just wondering if theres anyone out there who doesnt use the standard case to store the vario 2 ? jus use the phone as is of course with a screen protector.

ive got the t-mobile vario 2and the case that comes with it is way too bulky and a pain in the backside when you forget to detach it from your belt when jumping into a car...

or if theres some kind of silicone rubber casing available on the market ..

thanks in advance

Guest FragMeister
No case or screen protector. Just in my pocket or this bag

5556.jpg

fits in the mobile phone pocket

Hmm, nice Man-Bag! :)

I used to use a silicone case on my magician but the rubbery material caused all the fluff in my pocket to get stuck to it, so don't use a case for my hermes (also I don't want to make it any thicker!)

Guest Evilkern
I just use a screen protector. Phone goes in my trouser pocket. The supplied case was far too bulky.

With Vario I i don't bother using the case most the time, as it is far too big as well, just have a screen protector and keep it in my pocket - i didn't at first as didnt want to damage the phone, but then went away camping and forgot the case, so decided if it survived that then it'd be ok all the time! I did look at other cases but all of them add more bulk to a phone which is already not that small!

Guest BoxWave
hi all im just wondering if theres anyone out there who doesnt use the standard case to store the vario 2 ? jus use the phone as is of course with a screen protector.

ive got the t-mobile vario 2and the case that comes with it is way too bulky and a pain in the backside when you forget to detach it from your belt when jumping into a car...

or if theres some kind of silicone rubber casing available on the market ..

thanks in advance

zabeel,

We carry cases and other accessories for the Vario II that you may be interested in at www.boxwave.com

BoxWave-

Edited by BoxWave

zabeel,

We carry cases and other accessories for the Vario II that you may be interested in at www.boxwave.com

BoxWave-

thanks for that boxwave il take a look today.

you guys who just use a screen protector does it stop any fluff from getting inside the phone or behind the screen.....

damn case is annoying me! its like carrying a portable brick!

Guest jimbouk

I just keep mine in one pocket - and coins and keys etc in another. No screen protector or anything. I wipe the screen with a cloth about one a week and after five months, its fine. (Well it would be if I hadnt dropped it on a concrete pavement that one time... I blame the drink).

As long as you take a little care not to drop it, it should be fine.

Guest ingster

Like most of the posters here i don't use a case with my M3100 or a screen protector, i just give it a wipe down with a lens cloth after i've used it a bit, and as jimbouk said i put al other things in one pocket and the phone in another - something i religiously do now after i left my keys in the same pocket as my m2000 and had nice scratches down the screen!