SPV M3100 sms ringtone

Guest r3m0t3

Hello everyone,

I would like to know how to use mp3s as ringtones for receiving SMS and MMS on SPV M3100. I have noticed that the WM 5 PPC edition OS uses only wav files found in the windows folder as ringtones for incoming sms unlike other events that can be assigned ringtones found in My Documents on the storage card. Why is that? Any way to go around it and use mp3s found on the storage card?

thanks!:)

Guest ingster
Hello everyone,

I would like to know how to use mp3s as ringtones for receiving SMS and MMS on SPV M3100. I have noticed that the WM 5 PPC edition OS uses only wav files found in the windows folder as ringtones for incoming sms unlike other events that can be assigned ringtones found in My Documents on the storage card. Why is that? Any way to go around it and use mp3s found on the storage card?

thanks!:)

Hey, not sure i can help but i've just tried to put a .mp3 file in the root of the windows directory (as i usually do with my wav's for my sms tones) but alas it doesn't recognise the mp3 format. I'd advise you to use a mp3 to wav converter (i use cool edit pro) to get your tunes as sms etc

Guest billingeuk
Hey, not sure i can help but i've just tried to put a .mp3 file in the root of the windows directory (as i usually do with my wav's for my sms tones) but alas it doesn't recognise the mp3 format. I'd advise you to use a mp3 to wav converter (i use cool edit pro) to get your tunes as sms etc

I've put this mp3 in my windows folder for my text messages and it works

BillingeUK

amsg4u.wav