Bluezard 1.0 - Bluetooth Wizard

Guest 0vZ

Guest mini_man

Using the real bluejack.

What file sizes of the sms html files do you get? is 249b too little?

They open but theres nothing there? its just a white screen.

Sam

Yes, 249 bytes means that there are no sms in this file. You can try using "Read SMS (alternative method)". The trouble is that different phones gives sms in different format :-(

And not all phones provides reading sms via AT commands.

Guest skinegibbs

Ahhh I'm probably the only one with this problem but

"Bluetooth device not found or bluetooth is not supported on this device. This software needs microsoft bluetooth stack. Critical Error"

Now I'm 100% sure my phone has bluetooth and the framework , but have no idea about the stack. I'm running WM2003 SE on a Siemens SX66. Could anyone shed some light?

Ah I thought as much!, Ok well thats good to know!

Which phones have you tried with the SMS at command?

Great software thanks very much!

Sam

I've tried getting sms from several Sony ericsson, siemens cx75, philips (I don't know model), nokia 6230.

For more info see list of target devices that were tested with The Real Bluejack (see Articles on my web site).

Sending sms is supported by most of devices, even symbian phones.

Guest skinegibbs

ahhh just my luck

Is there any other bluejacking programs that actually work for WM 2003? I've never had one that worked for this phone or for my last phone (V3 Razr)

Guest yogi_bear

i am also getting this error "Bluetooth device not found or bluetooth is not supported on this device. This software needs microsoft bluetooth stack. Critical Error"

i have 2 different dongles on pc, i am very new at this can somebody tell me where im going wrong i have vario2, xp sp2!! .net framework installed

please please can somebody help???

i am also getting this error "Bluetooth device not found or bluetooth is not supported on this device. This software needs microsoft bluetooth stack. Critical Error"i have 2 different dongles on pc, i am very new at this can somebody tell me where im going wrong i have vario2, xp sp2!! .net framework installedplease please can somebody help???

Are you trying to run .exe file on your PC?

You should just unzip all files to any folder on your Pocket PC device and run .exe file there ;-)

I think I should write it somewhere, because you're not the first one with such trouble...

Guest yogi_bear

How silly am i !!!!! thanks a lot

Are you trying to run .exe file on your PC?

You should just unzip all files to any folder on your Pocket PC device and run .exe file there ;-)

I think I should write it somewhere, because you're not the first one with such trouble...

• 3 weeks later...

hi folks,

damm i am hopeless, i ve bought the prog before try the demo and find out that qtek9090 don t use the microsoft BT stack :'(

is there a way to get the real blue jack working on qtek?

best regards

:)

Guest XXI.Rapax

This sounds like a great piece of software. I'd love to download the demo, but it appears the link is bolloxed. I

there a mirror somewhere for the PPC, WM5 version?

Cheers

Rapax 

Edited by XXI.Rapax

Hello. I think you tried to download it when I've made some changes to the web-site.

Please, try again, now it's OK.

BLUEZARD - BLUETOOTH WIZARD VERSION 1.0 RELEASED!

(earlier versions were called The Real Bluejack).

Update is free for all owners of The Real Bluejack.

Guest Wildfire

tried the demo, get the following error message:

'This application requires a newer version of the microsoft NET. compact framework than the versin installed on this device'

The phone is a SPV M5000 (universal)

Any ideas?

Thanks

Guest mavisdavis

How do we get the upgraded version Ov2?

And if you email me could you supply a link to d/load Smart File Acceptor pls, I never d/loaded when I had the Chance.

Keep up the great work dude ;-)

Edited by mavisdavis

mavisdavis, upgrade is free, you need just to write me personal message at my forum with your paypal e-mail or that e-mail, I should know and I'll give you Bluezard full version.

Smart File Acceptor is free for all The Real Bluejack or Bluezard owners and you can get it (just give me contents of file "activation code.txt")

'This application requires a newer version of the microsoft NET. compact framework than the versin installed on this device'

Hi! You need to download and install Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.0: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;DisplayLang=en

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest f00bs

anyone else get the message:

"error connecting to the device! may be bluetooth is switched off or the device is out of radio coverage area. an error message cannot be displayed because an optional resource assembly containing it cannot be found" ?

if it's any help, i'm running an MDA Vario (aka HTC Wizard) with .net 2 installed trying to connect to an XDAii mini about two feet away...

any suggestions appreciated... :)

• 6 months later...