750v Hack 'n' Trick List & Solutions!

Guest bennish

Guest bennish

Hey guys. Just got my Treo 750, and damn I love it. Best audio quality I've had yet with a PDA phone. And I love the Palm enhancements. But there's a few things I'd like changed.

I propose a list of hacks we'd like to see. Then any that we find solutions to, we can post here.

Any ones that solutions have been found for, are listed:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLVED! * Remove the Network name from the top of the Today screen

Get the Hidelogo Plugin for the Today screen. Just do a Google search and it's on many forums. Here's how mine looks now :)

treo_nologo.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Customise the softkeys on the Today screen

* Make that dang side button able to be pressed normally, not just held! (esp. for camera).

* Disable the Send and Window key from turning on the device - have only the red button do this.

* An option to remove the battery icon from the top

Any more?

Edited by bennish