Aluminium Case for the mda compact 3

Guest mungosdad

Guest mungosdad

Hi, I just want to know if anybody has got one of the aluminium cases (ebay item 160070640526).

If anybody has one can they let me know how much extra bulk is added to the phone.

I already have a silicone case wich is very good, very tight and snugg fitting. But this does not provide protection for the screen as sometimes I have my phone in my pocket with coins and keys. This case has transparent plastic over the screen and cutouts for all the buttons and charger, so once in I would hardly ever have to take it out.

Please let me know what you think if anybody dose have one.

Thanks

Anil

• 1 month later...
Guest amarko5
sometimes I have my phone in my pocket with coins and keys.

Thanks

Anil

in that case (no case, pun intended) is going to stop scratches :D the case you mention has large cutouts for the roller and buttons and as such will just end up with your phone getting scratched. and the perspex screen will also suffer with keys and coins.

may i suggest you use another pocket ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LSmith4285

I thought about one of these cases when I got my MDA C2 last year but in the end I decided I'd get a new phone this year once my contract was up, i always put my phone alone in a pocket so the extra bulk etc wasn't worth it.

Sure the phone is scratched now after a few drops but my contract runs out in a month so I'll just replace it.