SkinProject: OS X

Guest Jamma14

Guest echostats

Just to add to the tease. I am running the new release on my phone :) I am waiting to get in touch with James to get his opinions, etc. It will be out this week, early. Sorry for the wait, but it will be worth it! PROMISE

Guest Jamma14

Yeah it's coming on a treat...the last of the code and graphics should be finished tonight but we have to get it all together and cab it up...so it should be ready for tomorrow evening (UK time)... :D

James

Edit: Actually maybe the end of wednesday... :)

Edited by Jamma14

Guest htcs620user
Yeah it's coming on a treat...the last of the code and graphics should be finished tonight but we have to get it all together and cab it up...so it should be ready for tomorrow evening (UK time)... :D

James

Edit: Actually maybe the end of wednesday... :)

Thanks for all.

- Missed calls/sms new popup state is necessary.

- bluetooth icon state is wrong

However is a great theme

i use Resco explorer

i use photo viewer

i use salling clicker

as lnk of your Dock

It seems to use Mac os x

I have htc s620

Edited by htcs620user

Guest echostats
Thanks for all.

- Missed calls/sms new popup state is necessary.

- bluetooth icon state is wrong

However is a great theme

i use Resco explorer

i use photo viewer

i use salling clicker

as lnk of your Dock

It seems to use Mac os x

I have htc s620

Because it is extremely easy, we will be making most of the icons in the desktop customizable as far as what they link to.

We are working on the Missed Call/SMS. In fact, I just got an idea for it.

There will be no bluetooth state indicator in the next release.

Guest htcs620user
Because it is extremely easy, we will be making most of the icons in the desktop customizable as far as what they link to.

We are working on the Missed Call/SMS. In fact, I just got an idea for it.

There will be no bluetooth state indicator in the next release.

Also long date (example :30 Gennaio 2007)

Profile choosing

Signal strength

Guest Jamma14
Also long date (example :30 Gennaio 2007)

Profile choosing

Signal strength

There will be a long(ish) date plugin in the new release.

There will be no profile plugin...nowhere to put it.

And no signal strength plugin because the smartmonitor signal plugin is crap and we don't want to use the iconbar.

James

Release date estimate edit: Not tonight....probably tomorrow night...if not definitely thursday :)

Edited by Jamma14

Guest htcs620user
There will be a long(ish) date plugin in the new release.

There will be no profile plugin...nowhere to put it.

And no signal strength plugin because the smartmonitor signal plugin is crap and we don't want to use the iconbar.

James

Release date estimate edit: Not tonight....probably tomorrow night...if not definitely thursday :)

i see you release note but i do not understand completly all.

can you tell us what you incude in the next version?

Thanks

Edited by htcs620user

Guest htcs620user
No reason to explain what will be in the next version. You will see by the end of the week.

ok. only to know all features . Curiosity kill the cat

:)

Guest sleepdoc

Oh, man, Friday? You guys are killing me! What am I supposed to do until then, knowing full well that there is a superior version of an already great skin out there. I'm dyin' hea!

Guest echostats

Sleepdoc, if it makes you feel better, we don't even have the latest version running on our phones but VERY SOON. You will be very happy showing it off to your buddies. I promise.

I cannot imagine how much better this release is going to be. I have yet to run into anyone who was not impressed and/or jealous. Keep up the great work.

Thanks,

Brett

Guest htcs620user
I cannot imagine how much better this release is going to be. I have yet to run into anyone who was not impressed and/or jealous. Keep up the great work.

Thanks,

Brett

Nothing happen ? I wait ....... :)

Guest Jamma14

Really sorry guys - it is going to be tomorrow now!! :)

But definitely tomorrow...in the early afternoon GMT probably...sorry but it's because echostats and me have the files we need all basically finished but I won't be able to put them all together until I get some updated ones from him which won't happen until tomorrow morning due to US/UK time differences etc....sorry - it will be here tomorrow!!

James

Edited by Jamma14

Guest htcs620user
Really sorry guys - it is going to be tomorrow now!! :)

But definitely tomorrow...in the early afternoon GMT probably...sorry but it's because echostats and me have the files we need all basically finished but I won't be able to put them all together until I get some updated ones from him which won't happen until tomorrow morning due to US/UK time differences etc....sorry - it will be here tomorrow!!

James

do not worry . for beautiful girl we have to wait ,in italy

Guest echostats

Yea, sorry guys... but, in all honesty, we're waiting ourselves. I can't speak for Jamma (even though I'm pretty sure he feels the same)... but I love the skin myself and because it is not done, I am running an un finished version of it on my phone. SADFACE.

As Jamma said, tomorrow is the day.

And just to keep you itching, we already have plans for the NEXT release. The SkinProject is gonna be showing everyone how skins are supposed to be. :)

Guest echostats

I just wanted to leave a reply real quick so those of you that are checking this thread frequently understand that we are doing everything we can to get it released today. I sent the final images to Jamma last night and he is going to be putting the finishing touches on the cab. After we both agree that it's perfect it will appear on the site. It's just as good as we've been promising but amazingly, it's only gonna get better. There will probably be another release to this skin before we move on to something else but who knows? Leopard is coming out soon :)

Guest Jamma14

Phew...finally finished. :)

There are two download parts - the part01.rar in the download section and the part02.rar in the first post of this topic. Just download them both to the same location and extract the files out of the part01.rar.

Hope the wait is worth it!

James

Oh and read the README people, that's why it is called a readme!

Guest BrumBrum74

Great work.

Can someone post a screenshot how the last screen should look? The one that kind of has a post-it note with "the SkinProject" written on it. Looks a bit strange on my HTC Excalibur.

Other than that all looks to be working fine and looks great.

What program is supposed to be installed for the Quicktime link? Says I don't have player installed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.