Orange SPV M700 to be offered in White AND Black

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Well well, up until now we'd only had sight of the WHITE SPV M700... but it seems that the device will also be offered (to Orange NL customers at least) in a shiny Black / Chrome version.

See the image below courtesy of MoDaCo member 'goinnuts' (in this thread) for the scoop... what's your flava? :) I love the white... ideally with a MoDaCo logo on the back :D

Im still awaiting any sort of response from Orange re: a prospective UK M700 launch, so watch this space...

P

m700.GIF

Guest nedge2k

PocketPC Phone Editon (with Today screen, not Homescreen). Easiest way to tell if you get confused is to look for the Windows flag in the top left corner :)

Aren't those dummy phones btw? Summin don't look right with those screens...

Guest mavisdavis

No way does a TFT screen ever look that good n sharp at that angle lol (must admit I never noticed it untill you mentioned it Nedge) perhaps it has something todo with the 7 cans of Stella I've drank lol...

OOO no typo's n i'm drunk pmsl :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some details of the M700 as stated on the Orange site :)

Launch is expected during......February 2007, although this is subject to change

If time is important to you, you’ll love the quad-band SPV M700, with 3G+, for download speeds of up to 1.8Mbps. The high performance M700 has everything you need in a mobile, and it’s a Pocket PC as well.

Whatever you want to do, the SPV M700 will help you do it, quickly and easily. The M700 has push email and is also the first Smartphone with 3G+: where network support is available, this gives download speeds of up to 1.8Mbps.

Whether you’re meeting up with friends or business acquaintances, there’s nothing worse than wandering round in circles searching for your destination. The SPV M700 has an in-built sense of direction, thanks to Orange Maps application and GPS technology, so wherever you’re heading for, you can get there without getting stressed: you can even use it in your car, as a car cradle is provided.

Key Features

2 Megapixel camera with flash

Built In Satellite Navigation through Orange Maps software trial

Comes in Black for Business and White for Consumer

Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC Edition

Quad band

Video capture and playback

Touchscreen device

External miniSD memory slot

Bluetooth & Infrared

Connectivity: Bluetooth / Infrared / Mini USB / Wi-Fi

Camera: 2 megapixel

Colour Display: 240 x 320 resolution / 65K colour TFT

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.