Available on T-Mobile?

Guest Happy Dave

Guest Happy Dave

I've asked T-Mobile but no one seemed to have any idea about the availability of future phones, I'm due to change contracts at the end of Feb and was going for a VArio II but I'd prefer a Trinity. Knowing my luck they'd release the Trinity a week later. So does anyone know if T-Mob will be taking it and when?

thanks

Guest The Doctor
I've asked T-Mobile but no one seemed to have any idea about the availability of future phones, I'm due to change contracts at the end of Feb and was going for a VArio II but I'd prefer a Trinity. Knowing my luck they'd release the Trinity a week later. So does anyone know if T-Mob will be taking it and when?

thanks

Not a clue, T-Mob don't have any new smartphones in the pipeline either :D The only smartphone thats now available, on any network, without going to a buisiness contract is the Orange SPV C600, and they've stopped selling that on payg now as well.

My advice is to wait a month, if nothing happens then get a Vario II, you wont be disappointed :)

Phil

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Paul (MVP)

I've heard nothing about any new T-Mo WinMo devices, except the MDA Mail (Dash) of course.

I wouldn't be surprised if the SDA III is the Vox or it's 3G cousin, but that's based purely on a feeling rather than any facts :)

P

Guest seaephpea

So it's either get the Trinity with overpriced data on Orange, the TyTN on T-Mobile senza GPS, or wait for the Kaiser to finally appear...

Come on Orange, release a mostly data tariff and save me having to wait for T-Mobile...

Tom

Guest sjalloq
So it's either get the Trinity with overpriced data on Orange, the TyTN on T-Mobile senza GPS, or wait for the Kaiser to finally appear...

Come on Orange, release a mostly data tariff and save me having to wait for T-Mobile...

Tom

Does anyone have any average monthly data usages for me to use in working out if going with an Orange data plan is too expensive?

I'd be using Wi-Fi at home and at work so would only use the GPRS when on a train or sat in a cafe etc. I guess an hours browsing a week and some push email?