Message Sent Text Message

Guest DrkEgl

OK, so I got rid of the pop up that comes up right after a message is sent but why I have to get the text message that says it was delivered is beyond me. Is there anyway to stop that thing on T-mobile??

OK, so I got rid of the pop up that comes up right after a message is sent but why I have to get the text message that says it was delivered is beyond me. Is there anyway to stop that thing on T-mobile??

No

Guest chaznet

How'd you get rid of that pop-up...?

If you go to your Inbox, is there not a Tools or Menu > options, where you can untick 'request text message delivery notification'?

Yes, that was it.

Click your text/mail key from the keypad...highlight text messages...select menu ---- settings --- uncheck delivery notifications.

Guest chaznet

I figured it would be a registry setting, any idea what it is? Did you use smarttweaker and just don't really know what that setting is?

There is a setting in the registry but you can also do it with smarttweaker.