Request for the phone manual - HTC Canary (Orange SPV)

Guest Junka

Hi,

I recently acquired an Orange SPV handset, fixed it (from sticking on Orange splash screen) and an now hoping to have a play with it.

Unfortunately I've no manual, nor can I find any manuals, documentation or indeed Orange ROMS with google or on Orange website! (I've used Qtek v1.5)

Could anyone supply a copy of the manual? Or direct me to where I can get it? All www.orange.* links are 404s :/

Cheers & keep up the good work!

Junka

Guest Disco Stu

You can find the ROMs on the Orange webite by clicking through Help & Support, selecting your phone, Help Using Phone's Features etc but you'll be disappointed if/when you find a manual. All the help and information you need is available on this website :)

Ahhh low and behold you are indeed quite right!

I dunno how I missed that, guess I figured it would be in a different place.

Was looking, in this case, to see what size/bitrate wmv files had to be, figured the manual would say.

Gonna go read for that it's worth, cheers :)

ok.. minor flaw here.

To fix the phone I used Qtek rom 1.51 and there is windows media player available and working.

The orange manual doesn't mention it at all.

eeesh :)

Time to start searching I guess!

Guest pisquee

There was little actually useful mentioned in the orange original spv manual - looking around the canary section of this website will be of more use to you. Anything info you can't find - ask.