xphoneII activesync problems

Guest 2pac_4_Life

Guest 2pac_4_Life

Im trying to copy files from my smartphone to desktop. It shows the progress like its copying but it finishes the file has not been copied to my desktop.

I can copy files from desktop to mobile no problem and also sync with outlook with no problems at all.

can anyone help me out on this?

Guest starborne
Im trying to copy files from my smartphone to desktop. It shows the progress like its copying but it finishes the file has not been copied to my desktop.

I can copy files from desktop to mobile no problem and also sync with outlook with no problems at all.

can anyone help me out on this?

copying or synching of files are software specific. For example I bought smartphone notes that synchs my notes from my phone to outlook notes. Or my ewallet files auto synchs with desktop files.

what i've tried before is placing the word or excel file to your xhoneii folder in your desktop. this is the folder that the phone synchs to.

hope this helps. what kind of files are you copying from phone to desktop?

Guest 2pac_4_Life
copying or synching of files are software specific. For example I bought smartphone notes that synchs my notes from my phone to outlook notes. Or my ewallet files auto synchs with desktop files.

what i've tried before is placing the word or excel file to your xhoneii folder in your desktop. this is the folder that the phone synchs to.

hope this helps. what kind of files are you copying from phone to desktop?

im not too sure what you mean bout the folder sync part.

I am using active sync and use the explore function from the activesync menu. It used to work before but suddenly any kind of files dont copy to my desktop. I am trying to copy image files by the way.

Guest awarner (MVP)

Are you trying to drag and drop or to copy and paste?

I have seen this before and a copy and paste normally works.

Also have you tried updating your copy of Activesync?