SPV C600 smashed LCD screen

Guest Lindopski

Guest Lindopski

Hi folks,

My mate has just given me his smashed C600 as he has upgraded to a k800i ericsson or something like that

Can I use the screen off my C550 in the c600 and also is there any real benefit of changing from C550 to C600

Is it a world of difference.

otherwise can you get a screen cheapish , I have seen them on ebay for about £30 , but an actual C600 can go for about that too.

Guest The Doctor
Hi folks,

My mate has just given me his smashed C600 as he has upgraded to a k800i ericsson or something like that

Can I use the screen off my C550 in the c600 and also is there any real benefit of changing from C550 to C600

Is it a world of difference.

otherwise can you get a screen cheapish , I have seen them on ebay for about £30 , but an actual C600 can go for about that too.

IMHO the SPV C600 is alot nicer to use than the SPV C550, the keypad is alot better and it runs WM5 which feels more 'finished' than WM2003SE

You can use a C550 screen on a C600, i wrote some instructions HERE not so long ago :)

Phil

Guest Lindopski

Thanks phil

exchanged lcd's last night , I am just getting used to the SPV C600 , also spotted a few cheap LCD screens for the SPV C550 on Ebay last night so may get one once i have some funds.

the C600 is a nice phone , the joystick is a bot sluggish compared to the one on my C550 , takes two clicks to respond sometimes but its a lot quicker on the menu screens etc.

That guide for swapping screens was great.

I may unlock my C550 to virgin or possibly unlock the C600 as i like the music download thing on the 550.

not sure yet.

thanks again

Guest The Doctor
Thanks phil

exchanged lcd's last night , I am just getting used to the SPV C600 , also spotted a few cheap LCD screens for the SPV C550 on Ebay last night so may get one once i have some funds.

the C600 is a nice phone , the joystick is a bot sluggish compared to the one on my C550 , takes two clicks to respond sometimes but its a lot quicker on the menu screens etc.

That guide for swapping screens was great.

I may unlock my C550 to virgin or possibly unlock the C600 as i like the music download thing on the 550.

not sure yet.

thanks again

No problem :)

Phil