About the emulator made by Masterall

Guest Yves_hong

Guest Yves_hong

Hello everybody !

I'm new on this forum (I have now a Samsung i320 ,QVGA landscape 240*320) and I'm very impressed by all the motivations and activityof everybody here ! I have never seen such thing in other forums :D

First , I would like to thanks Masterall for the great work done :) we should create a website or a Topic entirely dedicaced to him !

But the Topics about the emulator are beginning to become very huge, and althought I have read all the topics about that, I felt althought lost, I think I have understood most of them, but why not doing a Summarize of all the work done by Masterall and all of you in one topic which would be edited everytime something new happens ? It would be great !

I also have a few questions :

Neogeo : Finalburn seems to work quite well

GBA : I dont really understand , is there a emu like pocketgba but for WM5(SP) , which is working well without using the technic of pedro_roms with the Fake cursor ? Will be the landscape 240*320 and QVGA screen supported in the future ?

SNES : I've heard about smartsnes and pocketsnes but dont understand if there is any risk to install it on the samsung i320 , because of the QVGA and Lanscape problems

Finally , a little question to Masterall : When will be the GBA emulator available ? the GBA gamelist is very huge and there is some very cool games like "Golden Sun 1& 2" , "Advance Wars" , "Mario Party".

Thanks Again to everybody for all your contributions and especially Masterall !

PS : sorry for my bad english , I have only studied it at school and I have stopped to learn and practice it 4 Year ago ...

Guest wulfrom

Hey dude, before asking for help please introduce yourself. Anyway welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry but if you really want to play neogeo or gba roms, you should have bought a SPV. Samsung's smartphone look great but they are pretty bad for games. Still, you can try to launch NES or Game boy games.

Otherwise, your english is not that bad!

Guest dijital
Hey dude, before asking for help please introduce yourself. Anyway welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry but if you really want to play neogeo or gba roms, you should have bought a SPV. Samsung's smartphone look great but they are pretty bad for games. Still, you can try to launch NES or Game boy games.

Otherwise, your english is not that bad!

actaully the samsung i320 is FAR superior for games than any spv (apart from the M1000, M1500 and M2000) due to the fact that it has an 8way keypad and an abundance of available butttons. if you wanna play games the SPV is probably thw worst phone you could buy, sure it has the software, but it doesnt have the control. I should know, i've had almost every spv ever released and am now the happy owner of a samsung i320.

The only glitch i have had is with pocketsnes, it currenley does not work correctly because of the landscape aspect of the screen, his should be fixed in the next version (whenever that gets released)

Guest burn0ut
actaully the samsung i320 is FAR superior for games than any spv (apart from the M1000, M1500 and M2000) due to the fact that it has an 8way keypad and an abundance of available butttons. if you wanna play games the SPV is probably thw worst phone you could buy, sure it has the software, but it doesnt have the control. I should know, i've had almost every spv ever released and am now the happy owner of a samsung i320.

The only glitch i have had is with pocketsnes, it currenley does not work correctly because of the landscape aspect of the screen, his should be fixed in the next version (whenever that gets released)

Hi dijital

and what about pocketgnuboy qvga?

Does it works correctly with your i320?

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tenraigt

hi I'm new user of this forum i would like to say to Yves_hong hello as i am a i320 user too and i like it it 10000000000000000 time better,faster,nicer than spv don't listen to all these jealous users and you can play megadrive games with picodrive it work perfectly and full screen

Unfortunately any of Masterall emulators dont work on Ipaq 3850 with WM03.

They are loading rom for a while and quit.

Masterall: Please fix it, working Finalburn is my personal most wanted thing of 2006 year ;)