New joystick for SP5

Guest slightlyunruly

Guest slightlyunruly

Hi guys,

Congrats on a hugely useful site/forum. I've broken the joystick on my SP5 (tip - don't slam it down on a desk keypad-first!), and am trying to find out if/where I can find a replacement joystick part to fix it up.

I've read through the threads on the disassembly process, and with a good background in hardware repair, am fairly confident I can get the device to pieces and back together again - but without a replacement joystick I don't think I'm going to be able to fix the unit.

Anybody have any suggestions as to where I may be able to acquire a replacement joystick? I'm located in Australia, but don't have a problem with international shipping, if required.

Cheers

su

Hi guys,

Congrats on a hugely useful site/forum. I've broken the joystick on my SP5 (tip - don't slam it down on a desk keypad-first!), and am trying to find out if/where I can find a replacement joystick part to fix it up.

I've read through the threads on the disassembly process, and with a good background in hardware repair, am fairly confident I can get the device to pieces and back together again - but without a replacement joystick I don't think I'm going to be able to fix the unit.

Anybody have any suggestions as to where I may be able to acquire a replacement joystick? I'm located in Australia, but don't have a problem with international shipping, if required.

Cheers

su

Try Here :)