Application Unlocking Tmobile DASH?

Guest sesro1978

Guest sesro1978

Greetings,

Anyone know if it is possible (or if it's necessary) to application unlock the Tmobile DASH? If so, what registry editor works and which registry values need updating?

Thank you,

S

• 3 weeks later...
Guest maximr
Greetings,

Anyone know if it is possible (or if it's necessary) to application unlock the Tmobile DASH? If so, what registry editor works and which registry values need updating?

Thank you,

S

I have done that with the SDA Application Unlock tool - just google it up. Works both on the stock WM5 and test WM6 T-Mobile builds.

Guest 9Rose
Greetings,

Thank you,

S

locked phone will not allow to install certain softwares to ur phone.

unlock provides much more freedom in how to use the phone.

try below.

SurrealNetworksAppUnlock.cab

• 1 month later...
Guest KINGLIFER

try below.

for F*** sakes I cant install anything on this crap. ISNT there anything I can do? I just downloaded that program. wont install.

Tryed regedit... says cant do it either.

I hate this phone already.

Guest AgentM
for F*** sakes I cant install anything on this crap. ISNT there anything I can do? I just downloaded that program. wont install.

Tryed regedit... says cant do it either.

I hate this phone already.

Does that Surreal... App Unlock work for WM 6.0 Dash ?

Guest jt76542

I have heard that some people have had to install it two times and it worked. Other said the SDA unlocker is the only one that works for WM6. I used the one posted in this thread, installed it once and haven't really had any problems doing what I need to do. Speed, Homescreen and programs tweaks and such. I think a lot of the problems everybody is running into is mostley pilot error :rolleyes:

Edited by jt76542

• 4 months later...
Guest SergeSacbe

try below.

Please tell me how to install this unlock app....I only can see a XML and other file...Thx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nexus-6316

I was able to use SurrealNetworksAppUnlock.cab on WM6 and it worked perfectly before, but something happened after I recently reset (not a hard reset), and now it won't run anything, not even the freaking built-in calendar! (getting the Access Denied, not digitally signed error) When I try to install the App unlock, it says "installation unsucessful". I've tried reg editing and every other unlocking program out there and it won't budge. Help help!! Thanks ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest bigxsig

OK, so I've seen multiple ways of unlocking the Dash and I just want to know which to use

the SDA Application Unlock program or Surrealnewtworks App Unlock

I basically want to know which one to use, is one easier than the other, do they do the exact same thing, do i need do both of them, is one safer than the other? I see people giving either one, but I want to know which one is the best way to go.

and after i do that, am I pretty much all set to begin putting apps into my Dash?