Clock Size

Guest EEstrada13

Guest EEstrada13

Is there a way to just make the time/date show up a bit bigger, maybe 2x bigger. I searched the forums, but no skins, plugins, etc...I want to keep my original homescreen but just make the time appear bigger. Thanx for any help. By the way, I have the "T-Mobile Default Blue" as my homescreen.

Edited by EEstrada13

Guest adhussain
Is there a way to just make the time/date show up a bit bigger, maybe 2x bigger. I searched the forums, but no skins, plugins, etc...I want to keep my original homescreen but just make the time appear bigger. Thanx for any help. By the way, I have the "T-Mobile Default Blue" as my homescreen.

U can try edit the homescreen's xml yourself. Open it in Notepad there'll be mention of a time plugin, try play around with widths and heights, remember to keep a backup of your original :)

Edited by adhussain

Guest chaznet

You should try the search feature here at Modaco, it's easy to use and works well. Search for stuff on homescreen editing -- there's tons of info here.