Expert Shield Screen Protector

Guest esame

Guest esame

Hi Guys, I am new here, nice to meet you all. I recently came across a great screen protector as I was seaching around on the internet for a screen protector for my new Palm Treo 750V, unfortunately, none of them are good or it doesn't fit properly, I found this brand call Expert Shield, although I can't find the size that fits my 750V, so I emailed them and they returned to me and ask me to measure the size of my screen and then give them the diameters, they would be happy to custom make it for me. It doesn't cost as much as I think but now that I know my 750V's screen is well protected, I'll sleep more easily. Anyone interested can go to their webpage at www.expertshield.com. They have a big variety of screen protectors for mobile phones too. Hope this helps. ;)

Guest esame

Hi there again, I have applied both Expert Shield's screen protector to my Palm Treo 750V and Martin Fields' to my sister's phone. Here is what I come up with

Expert Shield

PROS

1) Scratch resistant, very durable

2) Washable and reusable with tap water

3) High transparency and surface is smooth

4) Package comes with cleaning cloth and sticky tape

5) Almost no screen glare

6) Perfect fit

CONS

1) A tad confuse at the installation instruction

Martin Fields

PROS

1) Scratch resitant, very durable

2) Washable and reusable with tap water

3) Screen is VERY bright

4) Surface is smooth and data input is easy and natural

CONS

1) No included tools for applying/removing the protector

2) A tad annoyed with the screen's glare when I took my P990i outdoors

Conclusion

Both Expert Shield and Martin Fields certainly risen to the occasion. After applying both protector and using it I found almost no difference between them except that Expert Shield's screen protector has a slight edge over Martin Fields' because of the screen's glare and it comes bundle with sticky tape to remove the screen protector if needs be.

That's all for now. Hope this helps.