MoDaCo Boot Screen for Hermes / Trinity / Breeze

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
post-1-1173358820_thumb.jpg

MoDaCo member 'The Doctor', previous creator of the MoDaCo Boot Screen for Tornado, has now created a Hermes / Trinity / Breeze version!

What does it do? It replaces the oh-so-boring boot screen on your device with an oh-so-sexy MoDaCo logo. What more could you want? :D

This is a ROM edit so you proceed at your own risk... but if you'd like to give it a try (it worked great on my Vario II), then head over to the thread in the Hermes area.

Kudos to 'The Doctor' for his work! ;)

P

Guest The Doctor
I wish the herald was more popular so fancy ROMs could be added to it without question!

If you want I'll look into the possibility of a MoDaCo splash for the herald :D

Phil

EDIT: On further investigation number 3 may also work for the palm treo 750 :(

Herald has the same start address but the length is different, you could try it but i'd prefer to test it myself before recommending to anyone ;)

Edited by The Doctor

Guest okctmaxxer
If you want I'll look into the possibility of a MoDaCo splash for the herald :D

Phil

EDIT: On further investigation number 3 may also work for the palm treo 750 :(

Herald has the same start address but the length is different, you could try it but i'd prefer to test it myself before recommending to anyone ;)

Anyone tried this on the Wizard yet, cause I gotta get rid of the t-mobile screen on my cingular fone

Guest The Doctor
Anyone tried this on the Wizard yet, cause I gotta get rid of the t-mobile screen on my cingular fone

Wont work for the Wizard as the the Wizard uses a different flashable file format (NBF) compare to more recent HTC devices (NBH)

I'll look into creating a wizard version tho ;)

Phil

• 1 month later...
Guest The Doctor
I'll look into creating a wizard version tho ;)

Just started, it'll hopefully be done by the end of today if I don't encounter any snags :D

Phil

Guest The Doctor
Just started, it'll hopefully be done by the end of today if I don't encounter any snags ;)

Phil

Make that tomorrow, bloody power cuts <_<

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.