HTC P4550 (HTC Kaiser)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest mikeeey
PDAdb now states a July release date :rolleyes:

that could be a good thing tho. perhaps june was the month HTC would release it, but now july is the month it will be avaible for carriers? idk just a thought.

Guest Webreaper
that could be a good thing tho. perhaps june was the month HTC would release it, but now july is the month it will be avaible for carriers? idk just a thought.

Where to PDADB get their data. Anyone know? Seems odd that they have more info than anyone else.

As you say, it may be that June was the HTC release date, but the guys at PDADB have updated it to July as a more realistic date for carriers to get it on the shelves.

Guest mandt

I'd be surprised it didn't

As for the quoted release date it will certainly be the HTC version. so probably another month later for any carriers to release it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jimbojames
Any word yet on a release date?

I don't think it can be too far away before this is released because reviews are slowly starting to come out and I've also found a UK company who have had a review unit from HTC too. They don't have pricing yet but the guy I spoke to thought they'd have it confirmed in a few weeks. They have a few pics here http://www.easydevices.co.uk/pp/PDA/HTC/HTC_P4550.html

Guest GordonTGopher
Just found this.....

GPS Technology Version: SiRF Star III , 20 channels

http://www.phonearea.net/2007-03-23/news-htc-p4550-kaiser/2/

i hope it`s true :rolleyes:

So do I, my external GPS is SIRF III and it's great. Sadly I think it's wrong as the Qualcomm 7200 chipset the phone uses isn't (as far as I can see) SIRF III compatible :P )

Gord

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.