The official Orange SPV M700 'Ask Paul' thread

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest thecortex
You're best re-flashing a non Orange ROM probably...

P

how risky is this, only things i have flashed are routers last phone i tryed turned it in to a paper waight lol, or sould i just laeve it lol?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mattster_SPV

This is a great thread. So much useful info I'm jotting down!

One question: Which is better: an spv m700 or an orbit xda?

I've had an spv m600 for a year, love it to bits. I now need satnav, so I'm tempted to get an spv m700, but a few people have told me that the orbit xda is the better performing of the two (even though it has a smaller processor).

Anybody got any suggestions, recommendations, experiences, comparisons?

Thanks in advance,

Matt. :D

Guest Mattster_SPV

Subject: Which is better: an spv m700 or an orbit xda?

Also....

Does anybody know if Tomtom 6 runs better than Copilot 6 on the spv m700, or vica versa?

Am I better off going with a registered copy of Copilot (which i have) or a copy of Tomtom. Apparently with a copy you can't update it online?

Thanks,

Matt.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thecortex

hi paul have a odd question for you, my phone sometimes randomly conects to GPRS or EDGE, is there a reg hack or a program that pops up a notify box say such and such is requesting accsses to gps with a yes no box

please elt me know cheers

• 1 month later...
Guest thecortex

Hi all, just to let u know i dicided to flash my m700 with the wm5 unbranded rom (still pondering about 6) i was wonder the m70 has a backup rom, can this be erazed and replaced with the current rom i have?

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.