Get a FREE issue of Smartphone and Pocket PC magazine!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
free%20trial%20several%20issues.gif

Would you like to receive a free issue of Smartphone and Pocket PC Magazine (Print version in US, Digital version elsewhere)?

Well, courtesy of MoDaCo and Smartphone and Pocket PC Magazine, you can!

Smartphone & Pocket PC magazine is a print publication, available in digital format, dedicated to serving Windows Mobile users. Each issue contains hardware and software reviews, user profiles, tips, and enterprise solutions. Subscriptions include the annual Buyers Guide and How-to Guide plus exclusive on-line VIP privileges... you're also probably already aware of the magazine's annual software awards.

What do you need to do to receive your free copy?

Simply head over to our offer page, fill in your deets, and sit and wait patiently for the postman / get downloading. It couldn't be easier. ;) And don't think you're drawing the short straw if you're getting the digital version... it's a full digital representation of the print version provided by Zinio... and it's great!

P

Guest mikeeey
Signed up =)

just signed up =)

im not gonna suddenly get billed after a years subscription will i?

Edited by mikeeey

Guest Paul (MVP)

It's one free issue and you DO need to ensure you don't get entered into a subscription.

From the offer page:

Absolutely no risk whatsoever. When we send you your issue we enter a trial 1-year subscription in your name. If for any reason you choose not to continue your subscription, simply E-mail us or write "Cancel" on your invoice and return it in the pre-paid envelope. That's all there is to it! The issue is yours to keep—absolutely FREE!

P

Guest MonkeyJug

er... how could i possibly get billed considering i haven't entered any payment details?

have i missed something? ;)

my sample issue is downloading as i type (72%)

Guest mikeeey
It's one free issue and you DO need to ensure you don't get entered into a subscription.

From the offer page:

P

ok thanks. and is it the end of this year or a year from right now?

Guest mikeeey
er... how could i possibly get billed considering i haven't entered any payment details?

have i missed something? ;)

my sample issue is downloading as i type (72%)

they would probably do what AOL does. my friend tried using those free AOL discs and then one day he got a bill in the mail and he needed to pay back. i would assume they would do the same

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mikeeey

paul is there anywhere on this website to log in and manage my subscription? i havnt even recieved mine yet, plus i had just changed my email. if i ever needed to cancel i would need to know where to do this.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mikeeey

just got my free issue and it did have a lot of interesting thing in it. i liked how they even talked about some emulators and games. well i guess now im gonna go cancel it so i dont get stuck into buying a subscription

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.