3 network settings

Guest harrysaab

Guest harrysaab

hi

anyone know where i can get '3' network settings for GPRS/3g connecting to internet for graphite?

also mms settings so i can send/receive photo/video msgs.

fone is great ;)

TCPMP works but when i exit it, the screen fades to white, can't do anything, have to take out the battery.

does anyone know why this is?

cheers

hi

anyone know where i can get '3' network settings for GPRS/3g connecting to internet for graphite?

also mms settings so i can send/receive photo/video msgs.

fone is great ;)

TCPMP works but when i exit it, the screen fades to white, can't do anything, have to take out the battery.

does anyone know why this is?

cheers

Hum, I do not have the TCPMP problem, I am on version 0.72RC1.

Guest harrysaab

please attach the .cab file in reply as i can't download it from their site, its not working ;)

thanks.

Hum, I do not have the TCPMP problem, I am on version 0.72RC1.

Guest harrysaab

hi

i managed to download the latest version of tcpmp player, it works fine now ;)

when i goto Settings/General, it says Clock speed: 104MHz (it keeps changing, sometimes says 315MHz, 455Mhz, 420MHz etc... - i thought its 416MHz :S

please attach the .cab file in reply as i can't download it from their site, its not working :D

thanks.

hi

when i goto Settings/General, it says Clock speed: 104MHz (it keeps changing, sometimes says 315MHz, 455Mhz, 420MHz etc... - i thought its 416MHz :S

Yeah I do have this problem (issue? not a problem at all as far as it plays back normally....) too.

:D

Guest jhils1
hi

The processor's maximum clock speed is 416 mhz. But processors (in PDAs Smartphones and PCs) dont operate at max speed all the time, it depends how much work they are doing. When TCPMP measures the clock speed it measures it at the precise moment you press "settings". If TCPMP is not doing anything or you re only viewing a picture, then it l give a low reading, as the processor isnt doing much work, just enough to keep windows and background processes running etc. If you hit "settings" when you re viewing a video, you ll get a higher reading cos the processor is doing more work playing back the video.

I dont know how accurate TCPMP's readings are, though-I got a reading of 680 mhz the other day !

Edited by jhils1