M700 Upgrade

Guest mbeattie

Guest mbeattie

Hey everyone,

Sorry if i posted in the wrong area.

Just a question. I ordered an m700 from upgrades on the 2nd of this month and am still waiting for them to text me. Apparently there is no stock available and hasnt being any stock in upgrades since it was released.

Has anyone else had this issue from upgrades. I called them yesterday but was told to just wait for there text ;).

Thanks in advance

Guest dave_a

Did you order online or by phone?

I originally ordered online as soon as it came out only to get an email the next day that it was out of stock. A few days later I got phoned by upgrades who offered me a free upgrade and I mentioned that I wanted the M700 and it was out of stock on the website however she said that they have different stock to the web orders and they had it in stock. This was news to me but sure enough, the next day I had the M700 in my hands. This was just after it had been released though so not sure whether they will still have it in stock

Guest mbeattie

Order from upgrades over the phone, its being out of stock online for as long as i can remember.

I may have to select another phone cos my c600 is falling to bits and needs replacing stat.

Oh well another 3 weeks of waiting

• 2 weeks later...

I've waited since the begining of March.

I got a crap upgrade price, so asked for my PAC and then got a better price but on 18 month contract - would not offer a 12 month one. After 2 1/2 weeks waiting I went for a new contract from www.buymobilephones.net - free m700 12 months at £40 p/m and 7 months free via cashback ;) . Ported my number to an O2 PAYG, and will port it back in a month.

I got a text from Orange today, saying that the white model is still out of stock, but they have black ones in stock if I want one. Yeah right.

Guest soiauk

I can sympathize 'mbeattie' I too have been waiting for weeks however got a text on Tuesday to say they had some in and gave them a call and after a bit of faffing with their stock system, lo and behold Orange appear to have them back in stock!

I had to call the disconnection department if it helps who were very helpful and my M700 arrived yesterday at 7:30am! Very impressed even if I did have to wait!

Guest Eriktheviking

i got on the phone to orange yesterday to clarify a bill they asked me do i want an upgrade, i asked to what and they said anything and said as you have the m600 why not get the m700 and also your talk plan is crap and offered me £35 500 x mins and unlimited txts. phone arriving today. ive been up since 9 waiting like a kid at xmas. ive been with orange 5 years and this is the first time they really have offered me something i wasnt expecting. i also got a txt msg at 8:30 this morning saying my phone has been dispatched it will be with you today. nice of them

Guest bananas78

Alas I am still waiting for the m700 to become available on upgrade, customer relations have agreed a nice package for me, and I have to wait for Text message to say it is in stock, I have been waiting a month now, worth giving them another bell?

I got a call from Orange telling me the White ones were in stock. I was all set to go when I thought I would just confirm the details of my contract as they had offered me a clone of the tarriff I already have. Lo and behold they tried to slip in an 18 month contract instead if a 12. Sneaky gits. I said there was no way they could give me the phone for free and a 12 month.

The dude was very helpful and explained that if I waited until my contract was all the way finished (i still have 2 months to go) I would be more likely to get a 12 month contract. Much as it pains me to do it, thats what I am going to do because I refuse to pay £100 for a handset.

Guest mbeattie

I didnt seem to get the pleasent customer services everyone else got, everytime i called upgrades i got pushed to the side and told to wait. but at last. i noticed it online before upgrades had it so i upgraded from the orange shop last week and it arrived yesterday. very impressed. it even came with all the kit to connect in my car. sweet