Transport Tycoon PPC updated

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

This is just cool.

2.gif

Do you have a copy of Transport Tycoon for your PC kicking around anywhere? If so, then courtesy of eSoftInteractive and spookysoft you can play the great game FREE on your Pocket PC, now with Windows Mobile 5 and VGA support!

Now you may play Transport Tycoon Deluxe on the go! Experience the greatest of tycoon games on the palm of your hand, available for both Pocket PC and Palm OS 5.

You'll be put in the middle of a thriving landscape of cities. In order to become the transportation tycoon, you'll need to build trains, planes, ships, and automobiles and send them off to make you rich.

Transport coal to the power station for top dollar, or logs to the sawmill to produce goods. Take those goods to a nearby city and cash in, but don't forget to pick up passengers waiting at the bus station! From advertising to construction, you'll do it all with up to 7 computer opponents all wanting to be the next tycoon!

Features:

• Now works on VGA devices!
  • Loads the PC version of OpenTTD's save game files! Take your games on the go. Right-click emulation via hard buttons.
  • Fast landscape graphics via custom raw frame buffer drawing routines.
  • Full threaded sound effects and music. Updated continually by the OpenTTD nightly builds.

Full details can be found at the OpenTTD page!

P

Via: PocketPC Thoughts

Guest mikeeey
This is just cool.

2.gif

Do you have a copy of Transport Tycoon for your PC kicking around anywhere? If so, then courtesy of eSoftInteractive and spookysoft you can play the great game FREE on your Pocket PC, now with Windows Mobile 5 and VGA support!

Full details can be found at the OpenTTD page!

P

Via: PocketPC Thoughts

now i wish they had roller coaster tycoon tho

Guest genaldar

If you need the original TTD files you can get them from the Underdogs.

I figured I should point out that you have to install the original to get to the files.

Edited by genaldar

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.