MMS Settings

Guest jhils1

Guest jhils1

Trying to put Orange MMS settings onto a Graphite-Having problems, cos it wont let me put in "orange mms" in the connects to/data connections field-I can only put in WAP network, secure WAP network , the internet or work it wont let me add anything-Any ideas any one?-tried using C600 or C700 settings but their menus appear to be slightly different

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

As far as i remember you need to select internet then create a GPRS connection for Orange MMS with the appropriate apn...

Guest jhils1

Whats apn?-Access point number? (ie IP address?)-I ve created a new GPRS setting but it wont work-It seems to be because you cant put in "orange mms" as the access point, it ll only let you have the 4 options in there already (work, the internet, wap, secure wap).

The menus are slightly different to the SPVs and I can only assume its something to do with the O2 InstallationType app wich does the settings itself.

Guest harrysaab

does anyone have '3' network settings for smartphones? i need them as im using '3' on graphite.

cheers.

Whats apn?-Access point number? (ie IP address?)-I ve created a new GPRS setting but it wont work-It seems to be because you cant put in "orange mms" as the access point, it ll only let you have the 4 options in there already (work, the internet, wap, secure wap).

The menus are slightly different to the SPVs and I can only assume its something to do with the O2 InstallationType app wich does the settings itself.

• 3 weeks later...