ctrl+c

Guest present

Guest present

any way to get ctrl+c etc. working from the keyboard? tried installing PQZii but it doesn't seem to work when I select 'setup' from the drop-down ... :/

any way to get ctrl+c etc. working from the keyboard? tried installing PQZii but it doesn't seem to work when I select 'setup' from the drop-down ... :/

If you hold the stylus to the screen, it brings up the equivalent to the right click context menu (in text boxes an the like). Select copy, paste etc.

Guest present
If you hold the stylus to the screen, it brings up the equivalent to the right click context menu (in text boxes an the like). Select copy, paste etc.

Thanks Jonc, I'm just trying to find a way to speed up input on the keyboard - ctrl+c /x /v is such a reflex for me when using a keyboard I wanna be able to do it without having to mess about with the touch screen.

Guest swampcat

Wisbar Advance 2 has this function - i set one of the top bar icons to do this:

After highlighting a word or phrase,

Tap on icon - copy

Tap and hold on icon - paste

I got so used to this, when i stopped using WA2 (now on WA lite), i'm lost!

Edited by swampcat

Guest Neil5459

Is this a ROM issue- these keyboard shortcuts worked on my MiniS and FS N560, and they work OK on my Trinity, as does ctrl+a for Select All

[Edit: Sorry- DOH I realise you mean the hardware keyboard ;) /Edit]

Edited by Neil5459

Guest present
Is this a ROM issue- these keyboard shortcuts worked on my MiniS and FS N560, and they work OK on my Trinity, as does ctrl+a for Select All

[Edit: Sorry- DOH I realise you mean the hardware keyboard ;) /Edit]

heh, yeah, no CTRL button!

Guest Christopher Woods

Really winds me up when I need to copy and paste, having to use the onscreen keyboard - no reason why they couldn't put a Ctrl key onto the hardware keyboard! They could've put a Ctrl key instead of the pointless OK key...