phone

Guest ScottP

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2218
File Name: phone

File Submitter: ScottP

File Submitted: 4 Apr 2007

File Category: Computer

For those of us that just can't wait. Nothing fancy but it keeps me going. No add ons but it works. The notepad icon is for appointments, the SMS is for text messages, the ipod icon is for emails, the "Tuesday 9" icon is for all day events, the envelope icon is for MMS, and the phone icon is your profile. Scroll up/down till the words highlight and click. Sorry it isn't more. I'm working on actually making all icons fully functional.

Click here to download this file

• 1 year later...
Guest prettyboi911
index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2218File Name: phone

File Submitter: ScottP

File Submitted: 4 Apr 2007

File Category: Computer

For those of us that just can't wait. Nothing fancy but it keeps me going. No add ons but it works. The notepad icon is for appointments, the SMS is for text messages, the ipod icon is for emails, the "Tuesday 9" icon is for all day events, the envelope icon is for MMS, and the phone icon is your profile. Scroll up/down till the words highlight and click. Sorry it isn't more. I'm working on actually making all icons fully functional.

Click here to download this file

do you know anyplace i can download or create themes and such and such for tmobile sda smartphone? if you do can u email me at [email protected] thanks alot!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.