NES emulator for Treo 750

Guest sysco9

Guest sysco9

Is there a good NES/SNES/etc emulator for the Treo 750? I installed PocketNES, but there are some issues that make the games unplayable..

-if you map the buttons to the keyboard, you can't press two buttons at once

-you can't map the RIGHT button since it gets cut off and the screen won't scroll down

any help?

Guest maynard
Is there a good NES/SNES/etc emulator for the Treo 750? I installed PocketNES, but there are some issues that make the games unplayable..

-if you map the buttons to the keyboard, you can't press two buttons at once

-you can't map the RIGHT button since it gets cut off and the screen won't scroll down

any help?

Pocketnester will work. Have you found a snes emulator that will work on the 750?

Guest sysco9

Sorry that what I meant, I installed PocketNester and am having problems with it. You are not having those issues with your 750?

I haven't looked for an SNES one yet. Going one system at a time. BUT, I hear Little John MultiEmulator (LJM) is the best emulator for the older phones, and there's a way to emulate the Palm OS, so maybe that will work. But hopefully LJM will just be released for WM5.

Anyone else have more info on emus for the 750?

Guest maynard
Sorry that what I meant, I installed PocketNester and am having problems with it. You are not having those issues with your 750?

I haven't looked for an SNES one yet. Going one system at a time. BUT, I hear Little John MultiEmulator (LJM) is the best emulator for the older phones, and there's a way to emulate the Palm OS, so maybe that will work. But hopefully LJM will just be released for WM5.

Anyone else have more info on emus for the 750?

Im using Snes9xJ4u for my treo 750. It runs at half speed tho. Im trying to get pocketsnes to work but i cant find all the required files to get the damn thing to work.

Guest sysco9
Im using Snes9xJ4u for my treo 750. It runs at half speed tho. Im trying to get pocketsnes to work but i cant find all the required files to get the damn thing to work.

All you need is PocketNester and install this onto your phone (tgetfile.dll)

http://tillanosoft.com/ce/tgetfile.html

But again, most games aren't that great to play when you can't press more than 1 button at once.

(I figured that you can press more than 1 button at once if you map controls to the non-keyboard buttons, but then its not comfortable to press)

Any good NES emu's out yet for WM5 on the 750? Someone must know!?!

• 1 year later...
Guest dakre18

any luck on getting an SNES emu to run on a treo 750? I have the 750 with WM6 and I can use different versions of pocketSnes, but I always have some kind of problems. Most generally it's something visual, such as not being able to see anything below 240x240 resolution. Also with certain things not working, such as the scroll bar or something.

This is while using 1.53 pocketSNES with the tgetfile.dll