Few Questions on the vox

Guest creamhackered

Guest creamhackered

OK guys thought someone out there would know the answer to these:

How do you get custom words into the dictionary? I can't seem to find a way of doing this and it's highly irritating.

Any ideas how to get repeat alarm working?

Does anyone else find the device a little slow?

Guest Paul (MVP)
How do you get custom words into the dictionary? I can't seem to find a way of doing this and it's highly irritating.

Just spell them using ABC mode and they should get added to the dictionary.

Any ideas how to get repeat alarm working?

Repeating tone? It should do it by default (it does on mine I think?)

Not at all!

P

Guest Samsonite

i do...

i went to a mates birthday party last night and everyone tried to send me all sorts of junk using bluetooth and IR and after i had played a couple of videos, seen piccies and tried to listen to a couple of tracks, the phone locked up and needed an off/on to come back. since then i find that it needs regular memeory freeing exercises to make it usuable

compared to my S100 Magician, this device is noticeably slower. I would have thought for a device two years younger that it would be much swifter...

Guest craighome
i do...

i went to a mates birthday party last night and everyone tried to send me all sorts of junk using bluetooth and IR and after i had played a couple of videos, seen piccies and tried to listen to a couple of tracks, the phone locked up and needed an off/on to come back. since then i find that it needs regular memeory freeing exercises to make it usuable

compared to my S100 Magician, this device is noticeably slower. I would have thought for a device two years younger that it would be much swifter...

Would't expect the IR sends/receives to work, as I think they remove the IR port on the Vox?

Regards

Craig

Guest Samsonite
Would't expect the IR sends/receives to work, as I think they remove the IR port on the Vox?

Regards

Craig

:D ;)

you know, i had about 5 mates bombing me with all sorts o'junk so i'm not surprised i didnt pick up on no IR!!!!

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

Don't forget bluetooth'ed files are stored in the device main memory, which is usually quite limited, so the more you recieve the slower it'll go!